What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A complete membership course teaching you how to become an expert in email marketing
- Get access to PDF report with tips and tricks that will help you get started instantly
- Gain access to the step by step video training that will walk you through the process
- Harness the power to deliver irresistible e-mail marketing campaigns
- Know the simple techniques that will speed up your learning curve
- Learn how to keep your subscribers’ attention every time
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Email Marketing Roadmap scores 75.59/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://emailmarketingroadmap.com/exclusive/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: emailmarketingroadmap.com you’ll also be taken through to emailmarketingroadmap.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)